Implant-abutment connection in the NDI implantation system is built on a hexagonal-conical type. Such
a combined type of fixation has advantages:
• stability, strength and durability after installation;
• tightness of connection;
• resistance to rotation and micromotions of the implant in the bone;
• optimal load distribution on the implant.
The stability and strength of the implant-abutment connection is also ensured by two types of platforms:
• small - for implants with a diameter of 3.6 and 4 mm;
• large - for implants with a diameter of 4.6; 5 and 6 mm.
The difference in the size of the platforms makes it possible to choose the best option in different clinical cases. Implants with a diameter of 4.6 mm, 5 and 6 mm are installed in the region of molars, with increased chewing load.
Implants of smaller diameter are designed for installation in the frontal jaw.
The diameter of the screw depends on the diameter of the implant and the size of the platform in the implant-abutment connection, which affects the strength of the structure.
The tolerance in the implant-abutment interface is ± 0,005 mm